Red Rock Skydiving provides a new and exciting experience for both rookies and experienced jumpers alike. During your plane ride, the beautiful red rocks of Sedona create a scenery unlike any other. There is a reason why we have had visitors come skydive with us from all 50 states and 60 countries.
Our staff is extremely friendly and very accommodating to fun jumpers getting on loads with our tandem skydive schedule. We offer load organizers, indoor packing, rental rigs and spectacular Sedona scenery. If you are an experienced jumper and visiting Arizona, don’t miss the chance to skydive with Red Rock Skydiving!
- Must be 18 years old.
- Have a current USPA membership and license.
- Foreign citizens must have their USPA membership.
- Have an up-to-date log book.
- If you bring your own gear, please bring a valid packing data card to show our staff. (AAD’s are not required).
- You must be current. If not, you will be required to do a recurrency jump.
- A license: Jump must have been made within the last 60 days.
- B license: Jump must have been made within the last 90 days.
- C and D license: Jump must have been made within the last 6 months.
Missed loads might not be refunded. Manifest will keep track of your total and you can pay at the end of the day.
Upon arrival, check in at manifest. Be sure to bring your gear, up-to-date log book, USPA membership and license, and your driver’s license. Our shuttle will take you to the plane and landing area. From there, the pilot, along with GPS, will spot and control the opening of the door. You may jump when you are ready. Once you have landed, the shuttle will bring you back to the office where you can pack and manifest for your next load.
When making your descent to your landing area, keep the following in mind:
- We have one landing area that is made up of pea gravel
- The landing area is on property which belongs to an active airport
- Patterns above the hangars should be avoided
- You set your own landing pattern
- No hook turns
- Tandems have the right of way
The Best Views! The Best Experience!
Please call before you come out to make sure we are jumping!
Take the Dive!!!
Some people think we are crazy for jumping out of planes but in reality, skydiving is a great way to take a break from your everyday life! Skydiving provides a way to challenge yourself, relieve stress, and see the world from a new perspective. So what are you waiting for? Check us out on social media or send us a message to learn more about skydiving today.